We are strengthening our Explosives organisation, and looking for a
Product and Development Manager
The position is placed in Sweden, Finland or Norway (hybrid remote possible).
Your key responsibilities are:
- Digital products (D&B, drilling and blasting related)
FORCIT Group technical contact person for detonator, digi and accessory suppliers
- Co-ordination of product updates with suppliers Forcit country organisations
- Co-operation with blasting engineers/technicians from country organizations
- Development of digi business, business models and marketing material and campaigns
- Development of practices and sharing information between teams and generate FORCIT Technical service working practices for own product family
- Provide advanced blasting engineer services through our customer portfolio
You will follow globally Drill & Blasting development and bring best practices to our technical portfolio. You work closely with technical teams and sales organizations in each country and participate R&D and procurement work. You will also be in close contact to FORCIT Consulting blasting engineers and education teams.
Skills and experience we expect you to have:
- Minimum 5+ years experience from leading positions in the explosives business
- Leadership and experience of matrix organizations
- Working in international environment
- Customer relationship management
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Change Management skills
- Fluency in English (Nordic language skills are considered beneficial)
The selected person will be subject to a security clearence wetting process and a drug test.
If you are interested to join our team, send us your application and we will get back to you. We contact the applicants on a continuous basis, please apply now, and no later than 30.9.2022.
For further information please contact Tomi Kouvonen, CEO (FORCIT International), firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 8690 527.