Group Finance Manager
Location: Finland (Hanko-Helsinki)
As a Group Finance Manager your main job is to lead and develop Accounting, Transactional Finance and Tax issues in Forcit Group.
You continuously drive development together with financial departments of local companies in Forcit Group.
Your main tasks and areas of responsibilities and expertise are in the following processes
- Consolidation and preparation of Financial Reports
Financial statements compliance
Tax, Planning and Compliance
Experience and other skills we appreciate
- Minimum +5 years’ experience from a qualified leading finance role
- Fluent Finnish and Swedish, and fluent English highly preferable
- Demonstrated success in month and year-end closing, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, teamwork and change management
- Familiar with larger ERP systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience from an international environment
You support management to continuously improve ﬁnancial performance by making informed decisions. You will report to Group CFO.
On top of these professional skills you have the following mindset:
- Intellectual curiosity and continuous learning
- Servant, communicative and problem solving leadership
- Action and agile decision-making
We offer you diverse, varied and flexible work, where you can show your abilities and influence the content of your working days. We support your personal and professional development and you will be able to grow as part of the success of our company as part of a professional team that supports your work. We have good employee benefits and, based on job satisfaction surveys, we have a good time in our team.
If you are interested to join our team, send us your application . We contact the applicants on a continuous basis, please apply latest 31.07.2021.
For further information, please contact
Jonas Wikman, Group CFO